Accel Frontline Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer – Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Job Location: Chennai, Trivandrum, Kochi, Pune
Drive Location: KIOT Campus, Salem
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 23rd May 2017
Drive Date: 26th May 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E (CSE, EEE, ECE & EIE) / B.Tech (IT), M.E. (CSE, EEE, ECE & EIE & IT), MCA, MSc (Computer Science).
- Candidate should be 2016 batch pass out only.
- Candidate should have minimum 65% throughout in 10th, 12th, UG and PG.
- Candidate should not standing arrears.
- Candidate should have Good Communication skills. Be explicit in spoken and written English language.
- Candidate should be thorough in basics of Technology studied and able to articulate.
- Candidate should have Good attitude towards work and corporate culture.
- Candidate should possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment.
- Candidate should have an urge to learn and grow along with the Organization.
Company’s Name: Accel Frontline
Company’s Website: www.accelfrontline.in
An ISO 9001: 2000 Certified company with 100+ locations in India, offering IT Infrastructure services. Accel Limited bought back BT’s Stake and becomes the majority shareholder with 70.44% stake in 2011.
In 2011, the company Integrated Ushus technologies, a group company engaged embedded software to strengthen its software services portfolio. In 2012, in a move to consolidate its IT business activities, it decided to merge Accel Frontline Services Limited which is a leading player in Warranty Management Solutions with itself. With this merger which is under implementation, the company will have strong presence as a consolidated IT Services Provider in India
Drive Details and Description:
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 23.05.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 24.05.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 26.05.2017 at 8.30 am
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here