Nokia Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Noida
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, or equivalent Science background.
- Candidate should be from 2017 batch.
- Candidate should have conceptual knowledge of networks.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Java/C++ programming language.
- Candidate should have knowledge in SQL and Database.
- Candidate should know Computer Networking basics.
- Candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required.
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment.
Company’s Name: Nokia
Company’s Website: www.nokia.com
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Job Details and Description:
- Professionals will be responsible for the Design, Development, Support and Test of features and solutions at various Nokia business lines.
- Professionals will work with a wide variety of Telecommunication technologies, latest Software Engineering Tools and industry proven Quality Practices.
- Professionals will be responsible to provide technical support services with strong technical competencies and be point of contact with support and development centres.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here