Huawei Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Experience Required: 0 – 6 months
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS or E&C are preferred).
- Candidate should have 70% through out academic.
- Candidate should have good academic background.
- Candidate should have good programming skills (C\C++ or Java).
- Candidate should have good basic Knowledge in Shell Scripting, Linux.
- Candidate should be fast learner and ability to work in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Candidate should be very good Team Player.
- Candidate should be willing to Travel onsite if required.
Company’s Name: Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Company’s Website: www.huawei.com
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Job Details and Description:
- We are looking to hire young creative engineer.
- Working on setting up a state of the art CI and Dev. OPS pipeline for multiple projects.
- Exposure to multiple dev. OPS tools and processes.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here