Syntel Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Eligibility: M.Sc. / B.Sc. / BCA / BCS / Diploma / B.Com
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be 2017 batch full time graduate in M.Sc. / B.Sc. / BCA / BCS / Diploma / B.Com.
- Candidate can be from following Courses & Streams:i. B.Sc. / BCA / BCS: Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Application
ii. Diploma: Computers, Information Technology
iii. B.Com: Information Technology
iv. M.Sc.: Computer Science, Information Technology
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post- Graduation (PG) (Aggregate in all semesters).
- There should be no current backlog(s).
- Maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification).
Company’s Name: Syntel
Company’s Website: www.syntelinc.com
Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity, Our culture of opportunity, choice, and ownership delivers professional, personal, and financial growth to our employees. Our success in delivering solutions is rooted in our dedication to the success of our employees. Syntel has an open work culture that values teamwork and diversity.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate should have good written and verbal English skills.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7.
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai – Syntel reserves the right of allocation.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here