ADP Off-Campus Drive For Freshers In Hyderabad
Job Role: Member Technical
Job Location: Hyderabad
Drive Location: Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology, Cheeryal V, Keesara M, Medchal Dist.
Drive Date: 29th June 2017
Experience Required: Freshers
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.TECH (CSE, I.T., ECE Only).
- Candidate should have 65% Throughout academics (10th, 12th, Diploma, UG).
- Candidate should be 2017 batch pass-out Only.
- Candidate should not have any backlogs.
- Candidate should have good Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be well versed with Latest technologies with existing technologies.
- Candidate should be willing to learn New Technologies Software Skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in SHIFTS.
- Candidate should have Good Logical and Analytical Skills.
Company’s Name: Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
Company’s Website: www.adp.in
ADP, a worldwide leader in business outsourcing solutions with 60+ years of experience and over a half million clients, is hiring talented individuals to support our clients. ADP Essential Roles include HR jobs, Payroll jobs, Client Support jobs and Implementation jobs that can put you at the center of our dynamic problem-solving team to work with our clients and deliver winning results. An ADP Implementation job gives you the opportunity to engage and collaborate with clients, ensuring their business needs are constantly being met. By working with our winning team, you can become an expert on ADP offerings and guarantee all products, features, and equipment are properly installed for clients. As an Implementation Specialist here, we’ll even provide you with the necessary training, tools, and flexibility to create your own career path. If you’re interested in joining ADP as an Implementation Specialist, then apply today.
Job Details and Description:
- Job Role: Member Technical – There are 3 different Job Profiles – Software Development.
- Salary Package: INR Rs 4.00 Lacs Per annum.
- Job Location: Hyderabad.
Selection Process on 29th June 2017 at GCET:
- Presentation by HR Head of ADP.
- Aptitude Test & Technical online test basic of C, Domain Subjects, Java and Knowledge of Latest Technology.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here