Altair Engineering Hiring Freshers As Intern Across India
Job Role: Intern
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 26th July 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
Candidate can preferably start the internship between 12th Jul’17 and 11th Aug’17.
Candidate should be available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
Candidate can be pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
Candidate should be currently in any year of study or are recent graduate.
Company’s Name: Altair Engineering
Company’s Website: www.altair-india.in
An industry leader since 1985, we have established our position by selecting the best and brightest talent, creating a world-class team of software developers, engineers and design consultants that share a high level of technical education and in-depth knowledge of products and processes. With offices in 22 countries, the thread throughout is the diversity of our people. Altair can be described as “entrepreneurial,” with an intense focus on innovation. We are proud to say we enjoy working together and collaborating with our customers around the globe.
Job Details and Description:
- Low frequency Electromagnetic Simulations In Electrical engineering.
- The role could also involve in applications like thermal coupled Multiphysics, vibro acoustics analysis.
- Ability to use & work on tools such as: FLUX, FLUXMOTOR, Got-It, Inca3D.
- Additional responsibilities include report generation, documentation and progress reporting.
- Able to develop technical expertise in selected product line and develop proposals/growth ideas and work for improving the product.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here