Cerner Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘System Engineer’ In Bangalore
Job Role: System Engineer (Entry Level/ Junior Professional)
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers/Exp
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have deep understanding on MVS Architecture. MVS ADMIN certification would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have in-depth Knowledge on Mainframe Product Upgrades, troubleshooting within those products and applying patches would be required for this job.
- Candidate should have understanding and troubleshooting PTF apply procedures with in Mainframe.
- Candidate should have knowledge in managing Mainframe VM systems.
- Candidate should have in-depth Knowledge, with JCL, VSAM, Sort and other utilities to aid support, will be an added advantage.
- On-call Responsibilities and Flexibility to support/extend the shift based on requirement.
Company’s Name: Cerner
Company’s Website: www.cerner.com
At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 25,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
Together with our clients, we are creating a future where the health care system works to improve the well-being of individuals and communities. By designing leading-edge health information technology, we offer strategies that empower organizations to know, manage and engage their populations. Our applications are developed with clinicians in mind so they can focus on people, not technology. And providers can manage their day-to-day revenue functions with our integrated clinical and financial systems. These helpful tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Job Details and Description:
System Engineer is responsible for:
- Day to day maintenance/upgrades of Mainframe MVS system for Cerner clients. This Includes, patching the Mainframe Servers on the latest version of Z/oS operating systems, Performance analysis, capturing Live dumps and troubleshooting them.
- Pro-active monitoring of Mainframe system issues like Region issues, Storage issues and/or applying patches for Mainframe tools and upgrade them, working closely with Vendors for Mainframe Tools related issues/file downloads and apply them on Z/oS.
- Responsibility also includes, creating Initial Program Load schedules for Servers and work closely with Mainframe Operations Team and/or assist them with IPL procedures or similar, during weekends.
- Part of responsibility includes, running Traps to capture Dumps and analyze them as part of troubleshooting. This also includes, live changes to system parameters, Link Lib additions and related critical, real time procedures.
- Maintaining VM environments, Apply PTF’s based on requirements, Capacity on Demand analysis etc.
- System Engineer also provide On-call Support on rotation basis.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here