DMart Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Baroda and Aurangabad
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should B.E./B.Tech – Electrical Engineering with no active backlogs
- Candidate should be from 2017 passing out batch.
- Candidate should have 60% throughout academics (10th, 12th & B.E. Aggregate).
Company’s Name: DMart
Company’s Website: www.dmartindia.com
DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products – including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more – available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate. Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
Job Details and Description:
- Dry-run of DG / UPS / Inverter / Fire system to check health assessment of equipment.
- Follow-up with ALL AMC vendors for PM service as per schedule & ensure quality PM.
- Follow-up with vendor for quick resolution of breakdown complaints.
- Adherence to Safety compliance.
- Vendor Management and coordination.
- Preventive maintenance of LT / HT substation, DG, FAS, PAS, CCTV, HVAC (High & Low side) etc. through OEMs / approved vendors.
- Breakdown maintenance.
- Conduct Dry Run of all critical equipment’s at-least once a month.
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of breakdown, for impact & cause analysis and possible solution to tackle the same. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, and needs a good rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here