Travelex Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Support Engineer’ In Mumbai
Job Role: Application Support Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E. (preferred)/ B.Sc / B.Tech/ MCA or other qualifications – diploma (with Mathematics and/or IT as compulsory subjects).
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Java, Core Java, VB.net, ASP.net, Oops, ADO.net, Entity Framework, Linq, Web services.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge on SQL Server.
- Candidate should have good understanding of Windows based projects.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and self-confidence.
Company’s Name: Travelex
Company’s Website: www.travelex.co.in
In 1976, Lloyd Dorfman opened our first Bureau de Change on Southampton Row, London, setting up what has become the world’s leading foreign exchange specialist. We trade in over 80 currencies and do business in over 50 countries. Our customers can find us online and in over 1,500 stores, including all the major airports. We have over 1,250 ATMs around the world. We also take care of foreign currency services for partners including banks, supermarkets and travel agencies, extending our reach to over 100 countries and 20,000 locations. We continue to grow our geographic reach, both organically and through targeted acquisitions in growth markets. Examples of these include FX Africa in South Africa and Grupo Confidence, the largest consumer foreign exchange specialist in Brazil.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will be working in 24 x 7 including Night Shift and Weekend support.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here