Capgemini Hiring Mainframe Trained/Certified Freshers In Mumbai
Job Role: Mainframe Trained/Certified Freshers
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidates should be trained or certified through training institute
- Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech (any stream) from 2016 or 2017 batch are only eligible.
- Candidate should have scored more than 60% in 10th, 12th / Diploma and aggregate of all 8 semesters in B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidate should not have any gaps in the academics.
- Candidate should be ready to work on any project, shift, location.
Company’s Name: Capgemini
Company’s Website: www.capgemini.com
Capgemini enables you to transform your organization and improve performance. We aim to empower you to respond more quickly and intuitively to changing market dynamics. By bolstering your ability to harness the right technology, we help you become more agile and competitive.
Capgemini understands that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone. It starts with people: experts working together to get to the heart of your individual business objectives and develop the most adapted solutions to fit these requirements. We believe this human-centered approach to technology is what makes the difference for your business.
Job Details and Description:
- Capgemini is looking for freshers who are trained or certified in Mainframe through training institute.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here