Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Job Location: Across india
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical engineering.
- Candidates should have more than 60% in their educational career.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills.
- Candidate should have investigative skills.
- Candidate should have number crunching ability.
Company’s Name: Mahindra & Mahindra
Company’s Website: www.mahindra.com
Our story was cast and hewn in India’s steel industry in 1945, and today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles, some also know us for our innovative IT solutions, and others for our commitment to rural prosperity.
Befitting our size, we operate in 20 key industries, providing insightful and ingenious solutions that are global in their ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy. From Mobility to Rural Prosperity and IT, from Financial Services to Clean Energy and Business Productivity, we’re empowering enterprise everywhere. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. And though we operate across vast geographies, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, dictating that we empower people everywhere to not only chart new frontiers, but to conquer them too.
Job Details and Description:
- Role will be under Sales and service.
- Candidate would be responsible for the entire sales cycle.
- Role will be Pan India.
- Candidate have to maintain relation with different distributors.
- Year training program will be combination of On the Job Training.
- Classroom Training and Project based learning.
- Candidate would get a chance to work for an industry where he/she can use their domain knowledge.
- Salary Details: INR 25,000 Per Month (During Training Period).
- Training Program duration :1 year post which candidates will be transferred to Mahindra & Mahindra payroll basis performance.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here