Valeo Walk-In Drive For Freshers In Chennai
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Fresher
Walk-In Date: 23rd and 24th September 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (ECE, EEE, VLSI, Electronic & Instrumentation) or M.E./M.Tech (ECE, EEE, VLSI, Electronic & Instrumentation) from 2016 or 2017 batch.
- Candidate should have more than 60% in 10th/12th grade and 70% or above in B.E./B.Tech (with no standing arrears).
- Candidate should have Good communication Skills.
- Candidate should have good knowledge in programming language like Embedded, C Programming, Microcontroller and testing.
- Candidate should have good knowledge in testing or ISTQB certification is an added advantage.
- Embedded certification/course from Institute is added advantage.
Company’s Name: Valeo
Company’s Website: www.valeo.com
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO₂ emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
Job Details and Description:
- We are hiring fresher for our embedded software team – Validation/testing.
- Interview date: 23rd (Saturday) & 24th (Sunday) Sep 2017
- Interview time: 09.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Valeo India Private Limited
1st Floor, GAMMA Block,
Alpha City SSPDL Building,
25, OMR Navalur Chennai – 600 130
Landmark: Next to opp to Gokulam sabari park
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here