Intel Off-Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp in Bangalore
Job Role: RFDriver Engineer – College Graduate
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp (0 -1 Year)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Electronics, Communication Technology or Computer Science.
- Candidate should have 0-1 experience GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE wireless communication products and their related systems.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years experience/knowledge in development of wireless products and preferably in RF Driver or at a minimum L1 Controller.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years experience in RFIC and Baseband Communication EG – Digital RF driver is MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of Intel SUE2/S4G based RFIC based systems is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years experience in development of RF Production Test Driver leading to ramp up of RFIC/s in Tier-1/2 OEMs.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years hands on experience with wireless communication test sets, logic analyzer and DigRF analyzer tools.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years C language, Real Time system, ClearCase.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of relevant communication standards, protocols, mobile architecture especially the physical layer.
- Candidate should have familiarity and working knowledge of wireless technologies GSM & TDMA,CDMA,LTE systems.
- Candidate should have good problem solving capabilities and understanding of analytical methods.
- Candidate should have proactive quality mindset and ability to work in teams.
Company’s Name: Intel
Company’s Website: www.intel.in
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work. Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Supply Chain IT – Supply Planning Information solutions develops solutions to support the Supply Planning processes enabling Intel’s supply chain.
Job Details and Description:
- Development, Verification and Support of baseband Modem Firmware /Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple mobile communication standards GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE.
- Discuss requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development.
- Participation in system integration and verification in cooperation with System Engineering and hardware design group.
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware.
- Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform.
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components.
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates.
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, Field Test, Customer Production Line.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here