Amazon Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Device Associate’ In Chennai
Job Role: Device Associate
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT)
Job Location: Bangalore/Across India
Experience Required: Freshers/Exp
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E ,B.Tech., MSc (IT) and MCA.
- Candidate should have decent communication skill.
- Candidate should have testing knowledge.
- Candidate should have good analytical skill.
Company’s Name: Amazon
Company’s Website: www.amazon.in
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Job Details and Description:
- Ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform.
- Perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately.
- Understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
- Use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here