Vyom Labs Off-Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp In Pune
Job Role: Developers/Junior consultant/Support Engg.
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCS, MBA, BCS, B.Sc, BCA
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers/Exp (0.6 – 2 Yrs)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Drive Date: 6th January 2018
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate can be Post Graduates of 2015,2016, 2017, 2018 or before pass out year. (MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCS, MBA-IT, MBA Computer) or Graduates of 2018, 2017,2016, 2015 pass out year. (B.E.- IT, B.E. Computers, B.Tech-IT, B.Tech Computers, B.E. (ENTC), BCS, B.Sc, BCA)
- Candidate should have minimum 50% in SSC, HSC/Diploma, UG, PG.
- Candidate should have very good programming skills in Java.
- Candidate should have good aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have very good communication skills.
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of object oriented (OO) concept based applications.
- Base location would be Pune.
- Candidate should be willing to learn new skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in shifts and travel.
Company’s Name: Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.vyomlabs.com
The unique value we bring in as an organization is blend of
- Best of breed IT Management and Automation solutions
- Best of breed IT Infrastructure and Cloud Management services powered by Automation
- Right size solutions and services for Large, Medium and Small businesses
If you are looking for solution partner or services partner to help you manage your IT, we can bring in unique tools, innovative approaches and years of experience serving customers of various sizes across the world.
Our approach of using expert systems and automation in IT infrastructure and cloud management helps companies save 20 to 40% costs, achieve 3 to 10 times faster response to business, eliminate errors in operations and present value of IT in business terms.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected candidates will be Trained on technologies in IT Service Management Space (Remedyforce, Saleforce, Assurance, Remedy, Automation Edge, Splunk) for 3-4 months and then work as developers / junior consultant /support Engg. in the IT Service Management area depending on the training received.
- The selected candidates will have to give a service commitment of minimum 2.5 years.
- 12- 15 K CTC per month (In Training Period ).
- Project Bonus + Other Allowances other than CTC (applicable once deployed on project).
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here