Accenture Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Application Development Associate
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA (any branch) in academic year 2017.
- Candidate should have aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process -Maharashtra colleges.
- Candidate should have aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra colleges.
- Candidate should not have any active backlog at the time of application to Accenture.
- Candidate can have maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Company’s Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company’s Website: www.accenture.com
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate’s profile will be Application Development Associate (Level 12).
- CTC Offered: As per industry standards.
- Interview Location: Bangalore/Bhubaneswar/Coimbatore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Pune
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here