Amadeus Off-Campus Hiring As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: 14th February 2018
Drive Date: 17th February 2018
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./ B.Tech.
- Candidate should be 2016 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have 1+ years of Any experience in IT sector.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of OOPs concepts and computer science fundamentals.
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Company’s Name: Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt Ltd
Company’s Website: www.amadeus.com
Amadeus is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry. Customer groups include travel providers which include airlines, hotels, rail and ferry operators, etc. and travel sellers (travel agencies and websites), and travel buyers (corporations and travel management companies).
The Amadeus group employs around 14,000 people worldwide, across central sites in Madrid (corporate headquarters), Nice (development) and Erding (operations), as well as 71 local Amadeus Commercial Organizations globally. The group operates a transaction-based business model. For the year ended December 31, 2016, the company reported revenues of €4,472 million and EBITDA of €1,700 million.
Job Details and Description:
- Based on their assessment, Amadeus will take you for one of the following job profiles (same approach as it takes in the campus)
- Software developer – Java/J2EE developer (Back-end development)
- Software developer – Java/UI developer (Front-end development)
- Software developer – QA engineer
- Software developer – C/C++ development
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here