Informatica Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software/Quality Engineering Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech from 2017/2018 batch.
- Candidate should have ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Candidate should have strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverable.
- Candidate should proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members.
- Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Candidate should articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily.
- Candidate should interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
- Candidate’s highest degree minimum qualification scores must be 70% or equivalent.
Company’s Name: Informatica
Company’s Website: www.informatica.com/in/
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Job Details and Description:
- Software Engineering Intern:
– Your primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of software in collaboration with members of the R&D Development team. This software may integrate with existing Informatica frameworks, or may support the software development and deployment process.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Take responsibility for component development and work with your team to solve issues encountered
– Develop unit and functional tests for the components you build to ensure quality and correctness of the solution
– Estimate effort and identify risks for the components you create.
- Quality Engineering Interns:
– Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
– Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
– Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
– Work closely with the development team to analyse, debug and resolve any issues.
– Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
– Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
– Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings
– Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
– Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
– Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here