Attivo Networks Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply For 2017 Batch: 22nd Feb 2018
Drive Date For 2017 Batch: 24th Feb 2018
Last Date To Apply For 2018 Batch: 15th Mar 2018
Drive Date For 2018 Batch: 17th Mar 2018
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2017/2018 Batch (CS/IT).
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have good academics.
- Candidate should have good C/C++ Programming skills.
- Candidate should have expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.
- Candidate should have good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, Routing Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Candidate should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
Company’s Name: Attivo Networks
Company’s Website: www.attivonetworks.com
Attivo Networks is a Silicon Valley company focused on developing advanced network and endpoint security threat detection technologies that can be deployed on premise or in cloud.
The Attivo BOTsink solution uses dynamic deception techniques and a matrix of distributed decoy systems to turn an entire network into a trap, which is designed to deceive and detect attackers and their automated tools into revealing themselves. Whether the attack vector is zero day, stolen credential, ransomware, phishing or an insider threat, the BOTsink system provides an effective and efficient solution to detect these threats in real-time.
Job Details and Description:
- Software engineer will be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Attivo’s BotSink solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances and Desktop. Has to ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
How To Apply: 2017 Batch Apply Here
How To Apply: 2018 Batch Apply Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here