HARMAN International Off-Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp Across India
Job Role: LEAP Engineer – Leadership Program
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Yr
Last Date To Apply: 28th March 2018
Drive Date: 31st March 2018
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2017/2018 Batch B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C) / MCA.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
- Candidate should have very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Expertise in C++ programming will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate Should hold a valid passport, as one rotation will be overseas (typically no longer than 8 months).
- Commitment to the rotations over the length of the program.
- Candidate should have strong work ethics and principles.
- Candidate should be team player with positive attitude to succeed.
- Desire to learn and develop rapidly within the program period.
- Candidate should have ability to work effectively in a fast paced, results-oriented, matrixed environment.
Company’s Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.harman.in
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
Job Details and Description:
- Participate in global program activities, with a dedicated international rotation, that will strengthen business skills and build future leadership capabilities.
- Be cognizant of design, development, and validation support for technologies, systems, and processes in a global set-up.
- Collaborate with manager, project teams, and peers globally to meet requirements and deliver results.
- Propose and develop innovative ideas / value propositions to projects.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here