Deloitte Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Business Technology Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Yr
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech with computer science back ground.
- Candidate should be proficient in business communication skills at entry level.
- Candidate should have strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Candidate should have ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions.
- Candidate should have good understanding of relational database management system.
- Candidate should have good knowledge in any of the programming languages like C, C++, Java.
- Candidate should have good SQL and/or PL/SQL skills.
Company’s Name: Deloitte
Company’s Website: www.deloitte.com
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in its territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
Job Details and Description:
- Works on technical role and solves small to medium complex requirements.
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team.
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable).
- Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here