Cognizant Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- Candidate should be 2018 batch pass outs in B.E./B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- Candidate should have first class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time/Regular courses).
- Candidate should be willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
Company’s Name: Cognizant
Company’s Website: www.cognizant.com
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 219,300 employees as of September 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Salary: INR 3.38 LPA
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here