Syntel Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Trainee B2 AP1
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or MCA (Only Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application).
- Candidates should be from 2018 batch.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post -Graduation (PG).
- Backlog: There should be no current backlog(s)
- Education Break: Maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed (from SSC till Highest)
- Candidate should have good communication skills (English – Written & Verbal)
- Candidate should have good analytical, logical and reasoning skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge of basic programming concepts.
Company’s Name: Syntel
Company’s Website: www.syntelinc.com
Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity, Our culture of opportunity, choice, and ownership delivers professional, personal, and financial growth to our employees. Our success in delivering solutions is rooted in our dedication to the success of our employees. Syntel has an open work culture that values teamwork and diversity.
Job Details and Description:
- Understanding and analyzing project / client requirements.
- Working closely with executives, consultants and clients to enhance applications.
- Supporting and solving queries / issues in the product / real situations.
- Maintaining & tracking the systems and updating as per the requirement.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here