Robert Bosch Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Coimbatore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS & IT branches only) from 2018 batch.
- Candidate should have minimum 70% in 10th, 12th & Engineering aggregate.
- Candidate should have no current backlog.
Company’s Name: Robert Bosch
Company’s Website: www.bosch.com
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 400,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). In 2017, the company generated sales of 78,0 billion euros. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected industry. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life, and to improve quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 125 locations across the globe, Bosch employs 62,500 associates in research and development.
Job Details and Description:
- Bosch has widespread areas of business lines. A candidate must be willing to take up any line that is allocated basis his performance in the training and also the current requirement of company.
- Job would involve 70% of core job pertaining to his/her area of specialization of graduation and 30% flexibility of the candidate to explore other areas of engineering.
- CTC – Rs 4,00,000/- per annum + NPS (National pension system-Employer contribution of 8.33% on basic pay in addition to employees contribution) + Free canteen facility(Covers Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks in the evening) + Medical insurance coverage of Rs 2.5lakhs + CPrP (Company performance bonus up to 10% on Gross CTC.)
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here