Hexaware Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Developer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Mumbai, Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT/E&C) or MCA from 2018 batch.
- Candidate should have good academics (60 % throughout).
- Candidate should have no Backlogs in Graduation when you appear for the process.
Company’s Name: Hexaware Technologies
Company’s Website: www.hexaware.com
Hexaware is a global provider of IT, BPO and consulting services with revenue over $ 422.4 Million. Our 11000+ employees are the drivers of our growth, working round the clock across the globe in delivering meaningful technology solutions to our customers. Since its inception in 1990, the Company has been providing cutting edge solutions to small, large & fortune 500 companies across the globe across various industries such as Banking, Financial Services, Capital Market, Healthcare, Insurance, Travel, Transportation, Logistics, Manufacturing & Consumer. Our experience in the business process outsourcing arena fully complements and strengthens our service spectrum and allows us to operate as an enterprise-class solution delivery company. Our solutions aim to provide high value by optimizing cost of ownership of technology investments for customers.
Job Details and Description:
- For Fresher Training Program (FTP) – 13 weeks training.
- Upon joining, you will be paid a stipend of Rs.15,000 per month for the first 6 months and Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum from the 7th month onwards.
- There is a 3 year bond with bank guarantee of Rs.1 lac which needs to be executed at the time of joining Hexaware.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here