Mphasis Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate must be 2018 pass out MCA & B.E./B.Tech graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
Company’s Name: Mphasis
Company’s Website: www.mphasis.com
Mphasis is a USD 1 billion global service provider, delivering technology based solutions to customers across the world. Every day, we help our clients explore innovative ways to respond to market dynamics with agility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth. We provide end-to-end IT and Business Process Services that bring efficiency to critical operations and facilitate ongoing evolution of our stakeholders’ businesses.
Job Details and Description:
First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here