Cognizant Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course).
- Candidate should have consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration).
- Candidate should not have standing arrears in current education.
- Candidate should have maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Candidate should be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- Candidate should be 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
Company’s Name: Cognizant
Company’s Website: www.cognizant.com
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 219,300 employees as of September 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Job Details and Description:
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.