Accenture Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: IT Operations Associate
Job Location: Bangalore/Delhi/NCR
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 15th Feb 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018.
- Candidate should have aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation.
- Candidate should not have standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent development skills, with the preferred working knowledge in scripting languages.
- Candidate should have basic understanding of network fundamentals such as TCP/IP, OSI basics and protocols would be highly preferred.
- Familiarity with system internals and OS functionalities (Preferably on Red Hat Enterprise Linux or any Unix OS flavors).
- Candidate should have basic understanding of security threats, hacking and breaches and vulnerabilities with systems and applications.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred.
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain.
Company’s Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company’s Website: www.accenture.com
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate’s profile will be IT Operations Associate.
- Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location.