NTT Data Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CSE & IT) or MCA.
- Candidate should be 2018 batch passed out.
- Candidate should have 60% through out (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Graduation).
- History of Arrears not more than 2.
- Candidate should not have any Standing Arrears.
- Candidate should have Indian Nationality.
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate should have Good communication Skills.
- Candidate should have Good Written Skills.
- Candidate should have Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage).
- Candidate should have fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
- Candidate should have basic understanding of networking.
Company’s Name: NTT DATA Corporation
Company’s Website: www.nttdata.com/global/en/
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan.NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
Job Details and Description:
- Profile Offered: Software Engineer.
- Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.(3 Months)
- Salary offered: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
- Interview process:• Group Discussion.
• Technical Interview
• Management Round