Virtusa Polaris Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate must be 2019 pass-out from B.E. / B.Tech. (Only CS/IT streams) or MCA.
- Candidate should have 65% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th & Engineering) and for MCA students (Until UG 60% and above is required).
- Candidate should not have any Standing Arrears.
- Interview Location: Pondicherry/Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune
- Service Agreement: 2 Years. If a candidate breaches it, He / She has to pay 2 Lakhs rupees.
Company’s Name: Virtusa Polaris
Company’s Website: www.virtusa.com
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU), a global business consulting and IT outsourcing company that accelerates business outcomes for its clients. Company is awarded with three Stevie Award recognitions at the 2017 American Business Awards; a Gold award for Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year and two Bronze awards for New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Application/Service for the company’s Cloud Migration Factory and its Provider Lifecycle Management (PLM) platforms.
Job Details and Description:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
- Good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
How To Apply: Click Here