GKN Aerospace Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or higher education (Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Production/Industrial Engineering).
- Candidate should have fundamental understanding about the manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Candidate should have awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem solving process is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Candidate should have basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX.
- Candidate should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Candidate should have good skills with MS word, Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Candidate should have good communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Candidate should have good technical report writing skills.
- Candidate should have ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should have self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training.
- Candidate should have ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Lean culture.
Company’s Name: GKN Aerospace
Company’s Website: www.gknaerospace.com
GKN Aerospace is the original aerospace innovator. For decades, GKN Aerospace technologies have inspired and industrialized the aerospace industry, combining engineering excellence and technology leadership.
Job Details and Description:
- Engineers with strong fundamentals in the field of solid mechanics, finite element method, fatigue and fracture. The Graduate Engineer Trainee at GKN Aerospace India will belong to the organization in India and report to the product managers supporting either Aero-engines or Aero-structures business within GAI.
- He or She will support product development activities by performing manufacturing engineering and process planning activities of Aerospace Components. The execution will mostly be in accordance with established methods, tools and aerospace standards such as APQP & PPAP. However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and driving new technology.