IBM Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (Any stream).
- Candidate would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged.
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views.
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
Company’s Name: IBM
Company’s Website: www.ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Details and Description:
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that you will need to become the guide you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from talented developers in the field; We leads love to mentor.
- We have the opportunity to engage you in many different areas to determine what really excites you and coach you.