HP Hiring Fresher/Experience (0 – 2 Years) As ‘Software Engineer’
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0 – 2 Years)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This hiring of hp is for candidates who have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Candidate can have typically 0-2 years experience.
- Candidate should have experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Candidate should have Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Candidate should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Candidate should have Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Company’s Name: HP
Company’s Website: www.hp.com
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
We’re the largest IT Company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand.
Job Details and Description:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, embedded code, developing applications/solutions
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply: APPLY LINK
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here