Micro Focus Recruitment 2019 For Freshers/Experience Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer Quality
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-2 Years)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This hiring of Micro Focus is for candidates who have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Candidate can have typically 0-2 years experience.
- Candidate should have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Candidate should have Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Candidate should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Candidate should have Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Company’s Name: Micro Focus
Company’s Website: www.microfocus.com
Across the world, we work with over 40,000 companies—in fact, we are one of the largest software companies in the world. Through the breadth of our solutions, we help each of our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Micro Focus is a pure-play software company, meaning we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have. From the ground up, we are built to sell and support software. We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. Our software solutions include Enterprise DevOps Hybrid IT Management, Security, Risk & Governance, and Predictive Analytics.
Job Details and Description:
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply: APPLY LINK
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here