Cerner Off Campus Recruitment 2019 For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This hiring of Cerner is for candidates who have Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer science/IT.
- Candidate should have programming expertise in Java/C++/C#.NET/SQL language.
Company’s Name: Cerner
Company’s Website: www.cerner.com
At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 25,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
Together with our clients, we are creating a future where the health care system works to improve the well-being of individuals and communities. By designing leading-edge health information technology, we offer strategies that empower organizations to know, manage and engage their populations. Our applications are developed with clinicians in mind so they can focus on people, not technology. And providers can manage their day-to-day revenue functions with our integrated clinical and financial systems. These helpful tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Job Details and Description:
- As a software engineer you are responsible to write code, test and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- You will also be responsible to participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- Additionally you have to develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply: APPLY LINK
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here