ANSYS Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of ANSYS is for candidates who are B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Candidate should be 2020 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language.
- Candidate should have strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Candidate should have strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging.
- Candidate should have ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others.
- Candidate should have ability to complete high-quality work on time.
Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
Successful large-scale commercial software development
Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
Experience with the Python programming language
Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
Transistor-level simulation or analysis
GUI development for physical design or analysis tools
Company’s Name: ANSYS
Company’s Website: www.ansys.com
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Job Details and Description:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply: APPLY LINK
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here