Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate QA Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-2 Years)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of Xactly Corporation is for candidates who have Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidate can have 0-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment.
- Candidate should have ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases.
- Candidate should have experience in an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Candidate should have programming experience in one OOP language such as Java.
- Candidate should have strong SQL query knowledge.
Company’s Name: Xactly Corporation
Company’s Website: www.xactlycorp.com
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Job Details and Description:
- As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc. You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
- WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
- WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
- WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply: APPLY LINK
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here