Kores Off Campus Recruitment 2019 For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Junior Software Engineer
Eligibility: BSc, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of Kores is for candidates who have completed BSc, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech.
- Candidate should have knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Big Databases (MongoDB).
- Candidate should have knowledge of .Net development (C#, ASP, MVC, Entity framework, LINQ, IIS, windows services, WCF web services, SQL server).
- Candidate should have Good knowledge in secured coding guidelines.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Kores
Company’s Website: www.kores.in
Incorporated in 1936, Kores is among India’s most trusted and respected brands. As a highly diversified business conglomerate, Kores India Ltd. operates across multiple industry verticals. From office products to pharmaceuticals, foundry to engineering infrastructure and business automation products to textiles, our company is renowned for offerings that deliver high value.
Since inception, Kores has focused on maintaining integrity, creating customer delight and fulfilling social responsibilities, and these are key factors that have powered our enduring success. Our continuous investments in state-of-the-art technology, training and our people, combined with strategic initiatives have enabled us to pioneer market trends as well as establish and maintain market leadership consistently over the years.
Carrying forward our rich 83-year-old legacy, our team of over 2,000 people remains committed to delivering value for every customer.
Job Details and Description:
- Write effective scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinates with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here