Genpact Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Management Trainee
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of Genpact is for candidates who are Graduates (any stream).
- Candidate should have excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should have excellent in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent People Management Skills & Stakeholder management skills.
- Possess good time management, leadership and analytical skills.
- Open to 6 days work (based on business requirements).
- Candidate should be flexible and have the ability to plan effectively.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Genpact
Company’s Website: www.genpact.com
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Job Details and Description:
- Genpact inviting applications for the role of MT, Recruitment, in this role you will be part of the Hyderabad recruitment team and drive delivery channels for timely delivery.
- Sourcing for the open requirements at the site.
- Vendor Management.
- Travel readiness.
- Campus Recruitment.
- SME Knowledge.
- Managing open Indents at site.
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here