Replicon Off Campus Recruitment 2019 For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Cloud Operations Engineer
Eligibility: B.Sc, B.E./B.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 15th November 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Replicon is for candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering (CS /IT/ IS / ECE / EEE).
- Candidate can be 2018 or 2019 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Cloud computing concepts.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge on Windows Server Administration and Troubleshooting.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge on Unix/Linux Server OS.
- Candidate should have Good understanding of Web technology, basic networking & hardware knowledge and software applications.
- Candidate with basic understanding of databases like Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc will be an added advantage.
- Candidate with basic understanding of Amazon Web Services will be an added advantage.
- Candidate with basic scripting knowledge on PowerShell, Regexp, vb scripting, Python…etc will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment is a must.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Replicon
Company’s Website: www.replicon.com
Replicon is a cloud-based Time Intelligence Company with Time Tracking and Expense Management Software Suite. It aims to automate Client Billing, Project Time Costing, Employee Time Tracking, Timesheets, Resource Scheduling and Expense Tracking through different modular products. As a leader in time tracking applications, we help thousands of customers worldwide increase productivity, improve project visibility, eliminate revenue leakage and maintain labour compliance. Replicon’s mission is to help businesses capture, manage and optimize their most important asset, “Time”, to successfully grow their organizations. We are global! We have employees in Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Job Details and Description:
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Monitor SaaS infrastructure availability and performance 24x7x365.
- Ensure the highest uptime for customers in our SaaS environment.
- Monitor application health and report application errors, bugs & exceptions to the next level of escalation.
- Adhere to the incident escalation procedure based on the severity.
- Collaborate with other operational and development teams during triage and resolution of operational issues.
- Adapt to any new changes in the technology and infrastructure used within the organization.
- Selection Process:
- Round – 1 Online Test (Mapit Test): <Link Test>
- Round – 2 Technical round
- Round – 3 HR round
- Salary:21K/Month – (Post Internship: 3.15 LPA + Night shift allowance)
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here