Ramboll Recruitment 2019 For Freshers/Experience Across India
Job Role: Junior Software Developer (DevOps)
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-1 Year)
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Ramboll is for candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
- Candidate can have 0-1 yr of experience.
- Candidate can be 2018 or 2019 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have exposure to Microsoft .NET Development using C#, ASP.net, MVC, MS-SQL, Python, AngularJS based development, MongoDB.
- Candidate should have exposure to web development using HTML5, CSS, Jquery and python.
- Candidate should have knowledge of client/server application development.
- Candidate should have knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Candidate should have knowledge of unit testing theory.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Candidate should have familiarity with version control concepts.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Ramboll
Company’s Website: www.ramboll.com
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. We employ 12,500 experts and have a strong presence in the Nordics, North America, the UK, Continental Europe, Middle East and India, supplemented by a significant representation in Asia, Australia, South America and Sub-Saharan Africa. With almost 300 offices in 35 countries we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Environment, Energy, Oil & Gas and Management Consulting.
Job Details and Description:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain client/server-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budge).
- Salary: Not Disclosed
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here