Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment For Fresher/Experience Across India
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-3 Years)
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Thomson Reuters is for candidates who have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidate can have 0 to 3 year’s industry experience.
- Candidate should have strong focus on customer service.
- Candidate should have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Candidate should be hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core, Spring MVC , Persistence
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL webservice development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Thomson Reuters
Company’s Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
Job Details and Description:
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here