BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment For Fresher/Experience Across India
Job Role: Developer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, BCA, BCS, BSc
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of BNY Mellon is for candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: BNY Mellon
Company’s Website: www.bnymellon.com
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world’s governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
Job Details and Description:
- Provides application software development services or technical support in straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Understands and follows the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Uses existing, established procedures to complete development, coding and testing of simple computer programs.
- According to standard procedures, identifies appropriate data elements and defines report formats.
- Creates database queries used to retrieve data from data warehouse and performs data calculations, consolidation, and summarization.
- Creates additional logic leveraging standard report writer functions or application coding.
- Formats report output according to standard procedures. Conducts unit and system testing of programs, including those for distributed reporting, for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures execution of the report is within acceptable performance standards and test results are approved prior to implementation according to standard procedure.
- Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs, using standard conventions.
- Compiles documentation written by more senior developers of all procedures used in system. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here