Seagate Off Campus Recruitment For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have knowledge of ASIC design flow and tools.
- Candidate should have Good understanding of Circuit design, Logic design, Setup time, Hold time, Combinatorial and Sequential circuits, CMOS and Power consumption.
- Candidate should be self-motivated & a strong team player.
- Candidate should have strong debug and analytical skills.
- Candidate should have ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Your Experience Includes:
- Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, UVM or other verification methodologies
- C++ or other OOP languages with strong background in OOP concepts
- Perl, Tcl, Shell or other scripting languages
- VLSI engineering cycle
Company’s Name: Seagate
Company’s Website: www.seagate.com
At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn’t do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.
Job Details and Description:
- Be provided training on Functional Verification Methodologies at IP and SoC level using SystemVerilog and UVM. After due training you will be able to work on verifying the design using Synopsys Simulation tools.
- Develop Test-bench & Reference models in IP & SoC level verification environments.
- Document and Implement Verification Plans.
- Work closely with design engineers to create constrained random based test-benches and test cases to meet the required functional and code coverage metrics
- Debug and help resolve test failures.
- Have the opportunity to create reusable verification environments to be used across multiple teams.
- Complete internship project as per plan.
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join