Mutualmobile Off Campus Recruitment For Freshers Across India
Job Role: QA Engineer Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Mutualmobile is for candidates who have completed/pursuing B.E./B.Tech.
PROGRAM STRUCTUREOur internship program is designed to provide real-world experiences that are directly related to your academic discipline and career goals.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience of working on projects
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within teams.
- Projects will be assigned to accelerate learning of new technologies and industry best practices.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Mutualmobile
Company’s Website: www.mutualmobile.com
We make great products, and we craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
Job Details and Description:
Your internship will be the training period wherein you’ll work closely with our QA engineers and learn multiple tools, technologies and testing techniques.
- Understanding the application flow of the project.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating test cases plus preparing test data.
- Setting up and updating test environment and tools.
- Participating in sprint planning, and daily stand-ups.
- Providing accurate task estimates.
- Internship Period: 3 months
- Salary: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here