Neustar Off Campus Recruitment For Fresher/Experience Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-3 Years)
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Neustar is for candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidate can have 0 to 3 years of experience in the data, analytics and sciences domain with significant hands on experience.
- Candidate should have exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Candidate should have experience and proficiency in with SQL, Unix/Linux and scripting languages such as perl, shell, python etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge in the use of big data, business intelligence and analytics with significant past deliveries and experience in dealing with large data sets and distributed processing.
- Candidate should have strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- Candidate should have experience working with a remote team and collaborating across multiple time zones.
- The candidate should contribute improving engineering discipline/process and software engineering experience using Agile.
- Candidate should have Good written, editing, proofreading and oral communication.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: Neustar
Company’s Website: www.home.neustar
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security, and Registry services.
Job Details and Description:
- The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product.
- The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product.
- The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here