Aon Hewitt Pool Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.Tech, MCA
Location: Gurgaon/Noida/Chennai (Drive Location: Chandigarh University, Gharun)
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE), MCA.
- Candidate should be from 2015 pass out batch
- Candidate should have aggregate of 60%.
- Candidate should not have any backlog
Company’s Name: Aon Hewitt
Company’s Website: www.aonhewitt.com
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation & talent management strategies. Aon Hewitt have more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries.
Job Details and Description:
- The Setup Configuration Specialist (SCS) responsible for configuring and testing Aon Hewitt’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming logic, systems configuration, and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here