Cypress Semiconductor Hiring Freshers As ‘Elect Design Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Graduate in related field.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Analog/Digital circuits.
- Candidate should know device physics and CMOS Fundamentals.
- Candidate should have good problem solving and communication skills.
Company’s Name: Cypress Semiconductor
Company’s Website: www.cypress.com
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense® touch sensing, TrueTouch® touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals. Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM and nonvolatile RAM memories. Cypress serves numerous major markets, including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected candidates will be involved in Design Activity.
- Candidates have to engage in full custom Design activity for New Product Development.
- Candidate will work in Design Centre Improvement.
- Candidate will be involved in Design Productivity Initiatives.
- Candidate will get trained in NPD Design process and other CY mandatory trainings.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here