Liventus Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Developer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field.
- Candidate should have strong English skill.
- Candidate should have very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
- Candidate should have exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
- Prior works experience a plus.
Company’s Name: Liventus
Company’s Website: www.liventus.com
Liventus is a full service Business Solutions Technology company. We offer dedicated teams of full time developers, graphic designers, marketing professionals, network managers, and business consultants. We have created and managed, from the ground-up, dozens of eCommerce sites that generate revenues in excess of 10 million dollars annually. We have created and implemented CRM Systems, paperless office systems, purchase order systems, and customer service applications. We have done work and continue to manage applications for companies such as Best Buy, Frys Electronics, Glentronics, Tag Heuer, Relay Health, Plantronics, US Cellular, and more.
Job Details and Description:
- We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications. Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
- Implement and support JQuery Code.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here