Boeing Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed MS/M.Tech in Computer Science/IT or Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate should have work experience in Computer Networks and/or discrete even simulation.
- Demonstrated capability in C or C++ programming and working knowledge of computer networks, communication protocols.
Company’s Name: Boeing
Company’s Website: www.boeing.com
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and the leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.
Job Details and Description:
- The selected individual must have good understanding of Discrete Event Simulation (DES) and have worked with at least one DES tool such as Simulink/Stateflow/Simevents, ExtendSim, Arena etc.
- The selected individual will be required to develop code in languages such as C/C++/Python and have working knowledge of operating systems, Linux kernels and kernel programming.
- Knowledge of software architectures, cyber security and ethical hacking are a good to have.
- The selected individual is expected to grow into the role of a subject matter expert within Boeing.
- This position will be located in the Boeing Research and Technology Center, Bangalore, India, and reports to the Senior Manager, Systems and Analytics.
- The selected individual will work closely with teams of engineers located in India and in the US. The selected individual will develop and maintain relationships/partnerships with Boeing internal customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- This selected individual will document results of research and development projects, and provide inputs for periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. Track and evaluate performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and project requirements.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here